This is a personal blog of vinoth.I will write all things which i feel and experienced...Some words used here is not suitable for people of all ages..If u don't like it,you are requested not to complain because it is my right to write anything in my personal blog.
gravatar

Yippee….successful Project photo

Some friends asked to show the photos.I was in workshops and welding shops in pudupet doing this project during diwali when everyone was enjoying your holidays,…Don’t have time to  explain……These assessments starts tomorrow..i hate these assessments….36 assessmetns per year in addition to the end-sem exams……for two months i am writing exams in my life….f@@## this  exam system…..my gtalk will cry for 1 week without me….

See carefully…chain will not be there.Spent nearly 7000 rupees to make this cycle.Didn't;t fixed the motor and all……may fix i we have time ,,,,created cycle from scrap…..runs at high speed for a small effort given,,,,,

Title:POwer transmission using shaft drives instead of chain drives.

Team members:Winoath,purushothaman,swaroopnath,sathish kumar.

vinoth15752DSC00137

Photo-Taken in college hostel.Thanks thayumanavan for taking this pic.